Monday, October 19, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera


I saw "the Phantom of the Opera" musical at the Fox Theater and it was so cool! I loved the special effects, the costumes, and the backgrounds. The singers were also awesome. They had such amazing voices. It was very entertaining, almost better than the movie. As always, the Fox Theater looked incredible. I've been there 3 times and it still takes my breath away. The decorations and the designs on the walls fascinate me. The theater reminds me of a palace some kind. I had fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had fun too ...I've to the Fox many times and still spend alot of time looking up at the architecture

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...