Sunday, November 8, 2009

They Corrupted Disney!!!


    Okay, I'm all for dark and sinister things, but this is just plain out disturbing. I won't lie, I screamed in complete terror when I saw this. They corrupted Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters into creepy things and they're making it into a game for Wii called "Epic Mickey". I don't know if the story in this video about Walt Disney envisioning this 50 years ago is true (I doubt it, at lease I hope not), but this is beyond wrong. If the Disney company wants to do a makeover, that's fine and dandy, but I think that they shouldn't go for the dark angle and traumatize children. Some things aren't meant to be scary and Disney is one of them.  Prepare yourselves! Click on the image of the castle below of this entry to see this video.


No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙