Monday, September 6, 2010

Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy

Please support the kids with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and their parents who care for them. Let's get educated about the disease to find a cure...for Steven and his family, Kyle and his family, and many others who were effected by Muscular Dystrophy. Please help. 

http://www.parentprojectmd.org/site/PageServer?pagename=nws_index .



 Angel Upon the Stars

Looking in the sky,
I smile and remember,
I laugh and recall.
Not too long ago,
you were here,
Telling me jokes,
Being on my side,
when no one was there.
You were my friend; 
the piece of my heart,
 my everything.

Now, you’re watching over me,
Now, you’re the angel dancing upon the stars;
the angel drinking from the Milky Way. 
Even though you flew away, 
My love for you still lives on;
your memory will always be here to stay.


©Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2006
  

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙