Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My "Goofy" Dream



This probably seems dorky and slightly childish but I don't care. Goofy and Max are awesome! Last night I had a dream that I was turned into a cartoon character and was in a Goof Troop episode. I was trying to find a way home and to be my human self again. Goofy, P.J., and Max were helping me. It was so funny with Goofy always saying something silly, tripping or sliding over things, and Max and P.J. coming up with crazy ideas like asking a fake fortune teller for help or spraying me with a hose to see if I could be "uncartoonized" (I know that it's not a word, Max made it up in the dream). Goofy then accidentally ran into a glass door that was hidden in their basement. That was my way home. I walked through and I woke up.  

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...