Friday, December 10, 2010

My Happy Dream (Once Upon a December)



 I had such a happy dream last night (the reason for the whimsical song above). No, it wasn't about my boyfriend Rick, though I am extremely excited to meet him on my birthday! It was about camp and a camp friend (let's call him Patrick because I don't want to embarrass him). In the dream, I was at camp in December for some odd reason. We had to gather in the dinning hall because of a snow storm and Patrick came in with his silver cross around his neck and his hat on backwards as always. He quickly ran up to Kortney and me and hugged me tightly, saying, "I've missed you so much Lena." He asked Kortney and I about Rick, about the dances that we go to, and about our Christmas. Then suddenly, he just began to dance with me out of the blue. He was just twirling me around slowly, holding me close, singing and talking to me, and making me laugh. People were staring but I didn't care. I was just having fun with my friend. I woke up giggling. It put me in a good mood. 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...