Monday, January 10, 2011

Circus Flora



I saw Circus Flora at the Powell Symphony Hall yesterday. The hall looked gorgeous. It had bright chandeliers hanging everywhere and golden designs on walls and ceilings. The huge lobby reminded me of a ballroom from a Jane Austen novel.   

My seats were high up but I could see everything. The circus has tightrope walkers, clowns, acrobats, twirlers, dancers, and dogs. The St. Louis Symphony played the music beautifully. It was so much fun to watch. My favorite acts were the acrobats, the clowns, and the dog act. I also ran into Mrs. Allen (my high school teacher) while I was there. It was a great day. 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...