Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ramblings of a Young Psycho


Hi, my name is Isabelle Nightly. I might look so innocent with my angelic smile but don’t judge a book by its cover. I might seem shy and timid and I might even seem naïve, being only a seventeen-year-old girl but there’s a blood-thirsty demon within my eyes. Oh yes, I have a lust for blood and murder. It’s quite fun to find a victim and trick them into their own deaths. I don’t know and I don’t actually care how I got this way but I guess that some people are just evil without trauma, without tragedy…for no reason at all.

My first murders were when I was fourteen. It was an extremely windy and stormy Friday afternoon. I was at school and the electric just went out. The only light was from flashlights and the intensely bright lightening. The whole school was sitting in the gym until it was decided whether to send us home or not. Among the chattering crowd, there was an annoying boy named Andy. He always teased all of the girls severely. Everyday a girl would be in tears. How pathetic they were! Finally on that Friday, I was tired of all of the crying. I grabbed his baseball cap that was on his head and ran out of the gym. He and his friend chased me, which I knew that they would. Stupid boys!

Foolish Andy running the wrong way, I led the friend into the lunch room. I then let him get near me and with a quick slash of the pocket knife, I slit his throat with his blood spraying everywhere like a scarlet fountain and he fell onto the floor. (My darling older brother gave me the pocket knife for my twelve birthday, I always knew that it would be useful someday). Then I dragged the friend into the boys’ restroom so Andy wouldn’t see his fate.

After finding his way, Andy chased me into the school’s kitchen. I held out his cap in front of him mockingly, giggling sweetly and he exclaimed, “Give me my hat back you freak!” He tried to grabbed it from me but what he didn’t know was that I was holding a nice, large, sharp butcher knife behind my back. He lunged at me and the fun began. I drove the blade into his gut. Just as he screamed in agony and terror, a loud burst of thunder crashed and nobody heard him. I stabbed and stabbed wildly. All I could see was blood and intestines splattering everywhere. Then to make it more enjoyable, I kicked him on the ground and put salt on the wounds. I laughed hysterically as he whimpered in pain until he took his last breath. At first I stared at his lifeless body with curiosity and satisfaction. Then I threw his cap on his face and sardonically said, “Here’s your hat idiot.” After washing my hands and the knives, I ran out of the kitchen and cried out, “Help!” pretending as though I just then discovered the body.

The teachers found the bodies of both boys to their horror. No one expected me. I lied to the cops and said that I was going to the restroom when I heard Andy scream, that I went into the kitchen only to check on him, and that I didn’t even know about his friend in the boys’ restroom. They never caught me and they never will. They can never imagine that this sweet girl is actually a heartless serial killer. Are you afraid yet? You should be. You might be THE NEXT VICTIM!!!   



©Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011

A fiction horror story

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...