Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random Post



Okay, I'm blogging yet again. I don't know about what though, just random stuff. I'm going to Circus Flora tomorrow with Leisure Services. It sounds cool. This circus has dancers and stuff (I'll probably blog about it when I get back). I've been also thinking about camp lately. This one memory keeps replaying in my mind. My friend Joe was driving me around the dance floor and I was laughing. An up-beat Aqua song was playing and I remember feeling so happy that night (Joe, if you're reading this, you're an awesome counselor). I talked to Rick today and he's good. He spent the weekend with his buds. Miss you Rick!  I think that I'll go to bed now, busy day tomorrow. Fyi, I adore the song above. I really like the piano in it. It's from the Casper movie. I love Casper, the Friendly Ghost. 

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙