Friday, July 8, 2011

The Happy Single Queen






Some women my age are so blindly involved in dating. They’re desperately searching for Mr. Perfect, kissing every “frog” no matter how slimy they are but I’m different. Yes, once upon a time, I was that girl who thought that finding a man was key to happiness but after several cheaters and after the demented, torture-fascinated guy who I’m pretty sure was the Jack the Ripper of 2011, that belief soon changed. I’m not saying that I completely gave up on romance. I still have the sweetest fantasies about romance but I’m just not that helpless princess who was waiting longingly up in her tower for knight in shining armor to save her anymore. I’m the single and extremely happy queen who is enjoying life on her own. I’m very open minded and I still daydream. If romance wants to make a comeback and if there’s a guy out there who will prove that he’s my king, I’m all for it. He just have to be worthy enough to be with me and impress me in a major way.


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฉต

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™