Wednesday, July 27, 2011

NKOTBSB Concert and Harry Potter Movie


Last week, I went to the New Kids On The Block and Backstreet Boys concert and last Sunday, I saw the last Harry Potter movie. The concert was awesome! I went with my sister Amanda. Our seats were high but the stage was still so close to us, which was amazing. One of the opening acts were Matthew Morrison from Glee. He was very good. He really could sing and he was funny. Both New Kids and Backstreet Boys were great! They sang all of our favorites. Amanda and I were screaming, singing, and dancing. It was also exciting to see Nick Carter and Joey McIntyre live.  They were still dreamy. ;-) 
On Sunday, Mom and I saw Harry Potter. I loved it! They made the movie like the book as much as they could. It was bittersweet to see it all end.

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙