Thursday, September 8, 2011

Like A Teddy Bear





Like A Teddy Bear



Even though I’m loosening my grip on you for the both of us to find out what’s out there in the world, I’ll still love you like crazy. I’ll smile sincerely as I watch you change but I’ll always see the adorable Peter Pan-like joy in your eyes. I won’t cry as you say goodbye. I do want you to be happy. Even though I release you, my heart will always secretly cuddle you like a teddy bear. 



(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2011 


I was listening to love songs and thinking about one of my best friends when I wrote this. I was in a sappy mood. :) 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...