Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Insecurity

 


Dear Insecurity 


Dear Insecurity,

Tonight I’m going to face my fear,
Tonight the torture ends here.
Your lies won’t break me,
I’m finally free.

Insecurity, I won’t listen to you anymore,
It’s time for me to let of the past and go towards the future.
Even though he drives me nuts at times,
he truly loves me.
He accepts me; mind, soul, and body.
I’m surrounded by only positivity.
Oh Insecurity, you were wrong,
I’ll never be alone. 

(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2012

The song above is "Doesn't Everybody Want To Fall In Love" by Kristina Debarge. I do not own. 

A poem that is about having the courage to care for another despite your fears. I was just being silly with Carl too.


No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...