Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmastime (Happy Birthday Jesus)


Christmastime is here,
It’s the time to care, time to share.
Complete joyfulness is in the air,  
as snow is falling everywhere,
making the city a land of powder sugar.
Children’s eyes are sparkling with awe and absolute wonder;
at this season that is so magical.
With sweet peppermint coating on my tongue,
I’m wishing “Merry Christmas” to everyone.

Angels in Heaven are also singing,
reminding us of the blessing that was born in a manger,
one holy, cold night in December.
We praise Jesus,
with our warm Christmas wishes. 




(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2012  


Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...