Friday, January 11, 2013

Dear Steven



Dear Steven,
I feel so blessed to have known you,
To have laughed with you.
I’ll always remember your friendship that was so honest, so true. 
You meant a lot to me,
But I never said,  you never knew.

Dear Steven,
Thank you for the jokes and the ridiculous songs,
Turning any moment into complete fun.
Thank you for all of those things that we talked about at lunchtime;
Those simple, goofy conversations will always replay in my mind.

I miss you more than anything,
But I know that you wouldn’t want anyone to morn anymore;
You would want us to remember how happy you were.
The goodbye isn’t forever.
Oh dear Steven, dear Steven,
my friend, 
I know that someday, we all will be together again.   




(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2013 


We all love you Steven! We think of you everyday.


No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙