Monday, April 22, 2013

100 Questions


100 Questions 
You ask, “Whatcha doing?
I ask, “Whatcha thinking?”
You ask, “How’s life going?”
I say, “No clue.” “Do you know?”
Here we go,
with our silly game of one-hundred questions.
With each random question,
I learn more and more about you;
About everything to who you are and what you want to do.

Your favorite color is blue,
You just love Chinese food.
You dream of having your very own land
cause you were raised to be a hardworking man. 
Being able to be faithful is all that you want from a girl;
A girl that would always be there.
I’ve asked you many things my friend
but there is still one question remaining;
One question that I always have to stop myself from asking:
Am I the one? 

You ask, “Do you wish that you could predict the future?”
I say, “Sure, would love to know if my happily ever after is near or far.”
Then I ask, “Do you think that you’ll ever meet your dream girl?”
You say, “Don’t think she’s real, only you understand how I feel.”
Secretly wishing that I was the ideal,
I just smile.

Question upon question,
I’m still pondering,
Are we destined to be just companions or something more?
I know all about you, you know all about me
Yet, you still can’t see,
You’re the guy that I completely adore.

You ask, “Whatcha doing?”
I ask, “Whatcha thinking?”
You ask, “How’s life going?”
I say, “No clue.” “Do you know?”
And once again, here we go…
With our silly game of one-hundred questions. 
  

(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2013 

Even though I got the idea for this poem from an online chat, it's not about anyone...or is it? ;-) I'll just let you keep guessing, lol.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wοw, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

my website hcg diets

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...