Friday, May 17, 2013

If My Favorite Old Movies Were Remade




The other day, I was talking to my mom about what old movies that I would love to be remade and  one of those movies is Jim Henson’s “Labyrinth”. It’s a fantasy movie and with today’s technology, along with the classic Henson style, it would be cool. Mom thinks that it’s crazy but I think that Adam Lambert would be awesome as the Goblin King as well. David Bowie played that part in the original movie and he was outlandish and sang amazingly. Adam is a very outlandish performer and has an astounding voice. He would be perfect. Come on Brian Henson , this would be incredible!




Also, looking at creepy drawings of Alice on Flickr one day, I was talking to my friend Peter about how “Alice in Wonderland” would be a good horror movie if it was done right. I think that the majority of fairy tales shouldn’t be changed into something evil or dark at all but Alice could work. When you think about it, some of the themes in the books are sort of dark anyway like people getting beheaded.  

1 comment:

Wedding sarees said...

A perfect info source. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...