Thursday, January 9, 2014

Busy Bee


  


This is a random blog entry just to tell everyone what I've been doing. Of course, there was Thanksgiving, Christmas, and awesome family stuff but I've been also typing my first draft of my novel. November was National Novel Writing Month and that’s when I decided to refocus on my book that began writing back when I was 18. Even though this book and its characters had always been important to me, I realized that it was put on the back burner because of other stories and poetry so ever since November, I've been writing it constantly. It’s been so much fun and I feel so determined. All of my family and friends have been supportive but some people for some strange reason think that once I’m done typing this draft, I’ll be completely finished when that’s so untrue. It’s a long process. There’s proofreading, editing, and probably more drafts until I think that it’s perfect.  I love the writing process. I’m not rushing it. Creativity is second nature for me and the editing aspect is just fun for me because I like grammar, believe it or not. See you later!  



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...