Monday, March 10, 2014

Resurrection Premiere



Last night, I watched the series premiere of “Resurrection” on ABC and I liked it. If you haven’t watched it yet, don’t worry, there won’t be any spoilers here. I’ll just tell you little things that I liked. I love the whole idea of a deceased loved one coming back after many years. I think that a lot of people will relate to this concept. Who hasn’t wished for a second chance with a deceased loved one? I also liked the mystery, suspense, and belief in it. All of the characters aren’t so sure what to think the whole time. They’re thinking: Is this real? What or whom should I believe? 

Omar Epps, who played Dr. Eric Foreman in “House”, now plays the immigration agent in “Resurrection”. His character in this seemed cool. He wanted to find the truth no matter what. This show is very creative, mystifying, and to me, is filled with questions of faith. I think that this show is going to be a big hit. I can’t wait for more!

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...