Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter

Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Through the Zombie Glass had great action, drama, and suspense. While fighting the evil within her after being bitten, Ali also had to deal with strange visions, a break-up, her friends not trusting her, and life-threatening situations. I think that she became stronger throughout this book. It was awesome! I did get mad at Cole for a while but I was practically giddy when they made up. I couldn't stop reading!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...