Sunday, January 11, 2015

How Are You Steven?




Hi Steven, 

How are you? I was just thinking about you today. Do you remember the parties that we had at school? It was so fun. You made everyone laugh with your silly jokes and comments. On your birthday, we always ate White Castles. Now, every time that I smell White Castles, I smile. Oh, my niece Gracie did something that reminded me of you. She was pointing her finger at me, saying,"I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" like you used to do to me. She got it from a movie but I had to laugh. Well, I just wanted to say 'Hey' and that we all miss you and love you. See you later Stevie Wevie. :) 

Love, 
Lena 






No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...