Sunday, January 25, 2015

Once Upon a Fairy Dream




Fairy Tale 
To dream that you are a character in a fairy tale suggests your need to be rescued or to be swept off your feet. It also indicates that you are exploring your limits and trying to awaken your fullest potential. 


Fairy 
To see a fairy in your dream indicates that you are in search of some help or advice for a problem or decision, but may not want to directly admit you need help. In particular, if the fairy is evil, then it suggests that an aspect of yourself needs to be set free. The fairy is also symbolic of your soul and the feminine aspects of yourself. 


Falling
To dream that you fall and are not frightened signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease. 

Once Upon a Fairy Dream 

 On January 21st, I had the coolest fairy dream! Let me tell you about it. Shrinking to the size of a butterfly, I fell into a mirror, into a fairy land. I didn’t know what was going on at first but I met a fairy prince named Zack and we became friends. Zack was thin but muscular and had long, platinum blonde hair.  He saw how strong I was, so he asked me to help him search for a mystical gem that was stolen from the fairies by murderous ghouls. The hideous ghouls were transparent looking but their bodies were skeletons and their heads were smiling skulls that constantly chattered their teeth together with a taunting, clicking sound.  When we finally found the gem, we had to battle the ghouls. Zack tossed a wand to me and I helped him fight them. We sapped them with lightning bolts and they poked us with wooden sticks that had silver, sharp points on them. The points on the sticks really hurt but I never got injured, only Zack did on his arm. I don’t know why. After a long battle, we won and the ghouls vanished. We returned the gem to Fairy Land and we were heroes. Then, over time, Fairy Land became my home and I fell in love with Zack. I had to learn to be a princess. I know, it totally sounds like a sugary, Disney movie but it was fun.  

(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2015 



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...