Friday, March 13, 2015

Feel Good Time


Every late night, I see a lot of commercials for food and new gadgets. I don't know how many times that I craved something greasy and fating at midnight (damn Arby's, lol) but some commercials touch my heart. I'll be waiting for Criminal Minds or Archie's Weird Mysteries to come back on when I get all teary-eyed with the biggest smile on my face. Sometimes, (this might sound incredibly cheesy, I know), I see the most up-lifting messages. Here's some examples.  :-)

Diversity & Inclusion – Love Has No Labels 



Special Athlete 





Already There 





Wonderful World





If you weren't moved in the slightest, you're not human! :-)

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙