Friday, March 27, 2015

Not the End of the World




I'm a big, big 1D fan and I wasn't happy at all that Zayn left either. I was whining and quoting Shakespeare, lol. It is disappointing and sad but other Directioners are going way overboard. They're almost acting like he died or something, like the world is falling into ruins.


I'm here to say: Chill people, it's not the end of the world! True, it won't be the same but the other four guys are still together and I also read a rumor this morning that he's planning on a solo career. Maybe it is what I thought; he's doing what Justin Timberlake did and becoming a solo singer. Breathe, think happy thoughts! 





No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...