Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Zayn Malik Quitting One Direction! :(





The mysterious and sexy Zayn Malik has quit One Direction. 1D will now be a four-man group. :( I'm having bad Déjà vu. Did Justin Timberlake sort of do the same thing right before 'NSYNC broke up? Is this the end of another awesome boy band?

Zayn says: "My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologize to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight. I know I have four friends for life in Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall. I know they will continue to be the best band in the world." 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleydadds/zayn-malik-has-quit-one-direction?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.gj06m8JDx 

I'm sure that the four guys will do great for a while because they're so talented and entertaining but it won't be the same. I'll miss him but I do wish Zayn the best though.



"Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow." 
William Shakespeare 






No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...