Saturday, April 11, 2015

CD Discs Not Obsolete, They're Fun





I have an ipod and an itunes account. I absolutely love the new technology for getting music. It's easy but I sometimes enjoy listening to an actual CD. Most music can be downloaded now but some music still can't be downloaded due to copyright laws. Sometimes it's just faster to buy the CD. Plus, I think that it's fun to listen to a whole CD of one of my favorite singers at times and it's also sort of a hobby of mine to collect CDs.  

When I was younger, I got a lot of my CDs from Target but recently I've noticed that their music section is alphabetically out of order and their selection isn't so big anymore. 
On Friday, I tried to find the latest Hollywood Undead CD and of course, they didn't have it. I downloaded Hollywood Undead's new songs on itunes but I still want the CD. People tell me that CDs are becoming obsolete and that's why the stores' selections are so crappy. I disagree. Stereos are still made with CD players. 
Why would manufactures make a player for something that is obsolete? Huh? Riddle me that Batman! :-) 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...