Tuesday, February 16, 2016

GRAMMYs 2016



The 58th Grammy Awards were last night. I watched the whole show, which was amazing, but I won't write about all of it. I would be writing all day if I did so I'll write about my favorite parts. 





Taylor Swift's performance of her song "Out of the Woods" was incredible. She looked and sounded fierce. 





  
The Lionel Richie tribute was pretty cool. I was in complete awe of Demi Lovato's performance of "Hello". 






I loved this version of Little Big Town's "Girl Crush" with the violins in the background. It was pretty.  






Stevie's blind joke made me laugh and I agree, more things should be accessible to people with all disabilities. 





I don't care what others are saying. I thought that the Hollywood Vampires' performance was awesome and I'm not just saying it because Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp were in it. Though, Johnny did look hot. ;) 



Congrats to Taylor Swift for winning Album of the Year and giving the most magnificent acceptance speech of the night. It was empowering. I think that it was also a dig towards Kayne West, who recently wrote explicit lyrics about her, claiming that he made her famous. Go Taylor!  

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙