Saturday, February 13, 2016

Why I Love James Corden








Most bloggers might be blogging about their best or worse Valentine's Day but not me. I think that it's the lamest, most commercial holiday ever invented and just gives couples an excuse to show off. However, I won't be cynical or bitter about it though (I've had completely accepted my singleness unlike most). Instead, I'll just write about my favorite late-night talk show host, James Corden, (who I wouldn't mind getting roses from, lol). 

I first saw him in the musical/movie, Into the Woods as the baker, which was adorable. Then, he became the host of the Late Late Show. My dad has been working late nights recently and James has become my source of entertainment at night. He's hilarious, witty, and sweet. He also can really sing, has a sexy British accent, (I'm a sucker for a British accent), and has the cutest laugh. I can't sleep during weeknights without watching him now. It's nice to watch a show that isn't all serious, just fun.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...