Tuesday, April 12, 2016

An Update (Everything's good)





Hi, 

How's everyone? I'm great. I'm just doing my own thing, watching reruns of Criminal Minds. :) I know that there were some concerns about my "Message For the Haters" entry last week, people thinking that I was being bullied. Well, I'm here to put those concerns to rest. I am NOT being bullied. I am NOT upset. Yes, someone was harassing me but I took care of it right away. The harasser CAN NOT contact me anymore. These kind of things just happen on social media unfortunately and that's why the blocking option was invented. I WAS NOT 'reaching out for help' when I wrote the Haters entry. I was only venting. I handled the situation before I even wrote the entry. Thank you for the concern. I love you all but everything's good.


Smooches :) 

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙