Friday, April 8, 2016

Message for the Haters





This is for the haters who had been nitpicking and judging me online for the things that I've done in the past. Someone (I won't name names) added me on Facebook just to tell me how selfish and horrible I am for something that I did back in November. Are you kidding me?! Am I suddenly back in high school, being surrounded by pathetic bullies and rivalries? I'm not perfect. No one is. I apologized over and over for this crappy decision that I made in November. I know that there were hurt feelings and trust broken because of this. I still deeply regret hurting a person that I cared about. No one should be betrayed like the way that I betrayed the person. An awesome bond was severed but I've learned my lesson. I have to try to move on now. I don't need anyone to message me about this mistake. What do you accomplish exactly by rubbing it in the face? Does it help the hurt person? I'm at a point in my life where I don't even care if people like me anymore. If you like me, cool. If you don't, okay. I'm not fretting about it so if you have a problem with me, here's an idea; don't contact me! 

Thank you. :) 



Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...