Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What She Will Never Admit




What She Will Never Admit

She misses him so
but he'll never know. 
She'll hide her heart, bury it. 
She feels like hell 
but she'll never tell. 
Her eyes are burning with tears 
but she refuses to let it show. 
She'll just force a smile, 
She'll just let him go. 
Walk away, stand tall.
His love will be nothing but a far away fairy-tale, a fable; 
An once upon a time.
Back when she was his beautiful princess, 
instead of the hideous adulteress.


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2016 

This is just a sad love poem that popped in my head last night. It was the girl's fault that the relationship ended and I'm describing all of her feelings that she hides. Love doesn't always have a happily ever after. 



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...