Wednesday, August 3, 2016

3 Youtubers That I Love, LOVE!


1. Shane Dawson. 
I've been watching him off and on since I was 19 but I really got into his videos this summer. He has a dry, offbeat sense of humor and I love it. Plus, he can act, direct, and sing. He just makes me so happy! Recently, he got into slight hot water for making a joke about Beyoncé's kid, Blue Ivy, which I think is just ridiculous. Making fun of himself and others is his shtick and the joke was mild. People just need to lighten up some! 

2. Mr. CreepyPasta. 
I've been watching him for 3 years now. He reads creepypastas (online urban legends) and scary stories. He's a good narrator. I'm surprised that he's not a voice actor on more audio books. 
   



3. Charlie Short, aka PinkStylist. 
I've been watching him for about 2 years now. He does scary make-up tutorials. It's so cool and he's funny!  
  

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...