Friday, September 16, 2016

Think Tink Friday!




Happy Friday! It's the weekend. It's time for family, friends, positivity, and relaxation! I'll sleep in until noon and watch SVU for a couple of hours. Maybe read an Archie comic. I also can't wait to spend time with my niece, hog out on Taco Bell, and nurse on a pumpkin spice latte. I always find the joy in the little things. 




Yes, I made another Shane Dawson fan video on Youtube. You have my permission to laugh 😋 but who knows...he might see it and be so flattered that he'll want to meet me. 👍🏻 Far-fetched, a silly fantasy, I know, lol but I can dream! 💖😄 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...