Saturday, October 29, 2016

Dream, Dream, Dream



I had two awesome dreams on October 28th, 2016! The first dream was about me meeting Shane Dawson at his book signing. I was so excited! I said hi but I was shaking like a leaf. We hugged tightly. Then, he told me that he read my blog and that I was a talented writer. Suddenly, he invited me to come L.A. to write a short film with him. I said yes and to my utter shock, my parents just let me go without discussion. I stayed at his house in L.A. for a month. He took me to parties, where I met Joey Graceffa, Trevor Moran, and other Youtubers. I was even in some of Shane's videos with him. Every night, Shane and I then would write and edit until four in the morning. I cuddled with his dog Uno while I slept. Shane and I became best friends, e-mailing and direct messaging daily. It sounds ridiculous, I know, but it was an amazing dream. 

In the second dream, I was at my old high school for some odd reason. I was in a classroom, talking to my friend Kortney, when I suddenly felt a strange tingling in my arms and legs. Without warning, without reason, I just unfastened my seat belt, got out of my wheelchair, and kicked it away behind me.I could stand on my own and walk! I was grinning impishly as she stared. Kortney couldn't talk anymore due to extreme shock and I hugged her. I walked out of the classroom and as I walked happily down the hallway, people were cheering, clapping, high-fiving me, and crying. My parents and my sister all of sudden appeared and were sobbing out of complete happiness. I ran over to my mom as she laughed and cried and I bear-hugged her until I woke up. It was a remarkable dream!!  




No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...