Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Is This Cute or Creepy?



I realize that this 7-year-old was just impersonating one of her idols and she did a very good job singing (that was a sweet part). My niece and I always sing to Taylor Swift but if my niece ever dressed like this on TV, I would feel uncomfortable. Even though the girl was only dressing like Taylor Swift, I think that the little girl's outfits and dance moves were way too revealing for her age. I have mixed feelings about this whole thing. I think that it's adorable when kids sing their favorite pop songs (trust me, my niece loves to sing and dance to songs on the radio and it's the cutest thing that I ever seen in my life) and I believe that kids should be able to express their creativity and their individuality but is this taking it too far? ⇧ Watch the video above and tell me what you think. Did you find it cute and epic or did you find it on the creepy side? 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...