Tuesday, January 24, 2017

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! #IStandWithShane





Two years ago, Shane Dawson came out as bi-sexual and he recently told everyone that he was dating Ryland Adams, who considers himself as gay. They are a very cute couple. I'm over the moon that Shane met someone and that he's being himself. I'm totally team Shyland but even though it's 2017, not everybody is as open-minded. Last night, they were kicked out from a military party for holding hands and for not being straight. As they were being kicked out, a security guard also hurt Shane's leg. This whole situation pisses me off and breaks my heart! 




  Not just because I'm a huge Shane Dawson fan (it's much more than that today) but because it's damn discrimination and a hate crime! This is a free country and love is beautiful, not a sin, no matter what your sexual orientation is. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??? Shane, Ryland, or anyone, period, shouldn't be treated that way! ðŸ‘¨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍👩🌈 


What goes around comes around. ðŸ˜¡ 

I love you Shane and Ryland! ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™

Smooches ðŸ’‹ 




No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...