Thursday, March 9, 2017

Question Time: What Would You Do If a Serial Killer Was Coming After You?





What would you do if a serial killer was coming after you? 

I would run the killer over with my wheelchair repeatedly,crushing all of the bones in the killer's body and making blood squirt out of the killer's nose and mouth until the killer would squeal for mercy and die. 






Disclaimer: I'm not a violent person at all. This is written for fun.I just have a dark and twisted imagination at times.Violence is never the answer. However, I would run over someone's ass though if they threatened my life or my family's lives.

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...