Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Saying Goodbye to Bones (Spoiler Alerts)






After twelve years, Bones aired the last episode of the series last night. There was an explosion at the lab and Temperence, aka "Bones", had slight, temporary memory loss. What tugged at my heart strings was that she could still remember things about her friends and family. She just couldn't remember the scientific stuff for a while. They finally found the bomber and Bones gradually got her memory back but the whole episode was a trip down memory lane from throughout the seasons. It also showed that characters were changing in wonderful ways. It was a happy ending. I loved it.

I've been watching this show since I was a teenager and now, at thirty, I watched it end. Saying goodbye to these characters gave me a happy but sort of melancholy feeling. It'll always be one of my favorite shows. 

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙