Friday, April 21, 2017

Did You Know? Did You Know?




I sort of did this on my Twitter account last night because Riverdale wasn't going to be on until next week and I was bored. I just did this on a whim but I'm also going to do it here for fun. I'm going to list some random facts about myself. If you ever wanted to know more about me, here you go! 😉

Fact #1 My favorite colors are black & purple. 💜🖤

Fact #2 My favorite songs of all time: "Lucky" by Britney Spears, "Stronger" by Britney Spears, "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin' Park, All of the songs on *NSYNC's first CD, "Lost Boy" by Ruth B, "The Vacation Song" by Shane Dawson, "You Don't Own Me" by Lesley Gore, "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley, and "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan. 

Fact #3 Originally, I started writing my book at age 13 on my communication board but it broke and the chapters got erased 😮 so I started over at age 18 on a laptop. 😋I'm on Chapter 56 now. I don't know what page number I'm on, lol! 😀 It's a big book right now. I haven't finish or edit it yet. 

Fact #4 I was in a K-Mart ad for shoes when I was a kid. 😎 (It was in the newspaper). 

Fact #5 I hate the sounds of balloons popping & smoke alarms going off. 🙉 I think that it's a cerebral palsy thing lol.  😁

Fact #6 My favorite places: my bedroom, the mall, Target, WalMart, the library, Taco Bell, and Wonderland Camp.

Fact #7 Favorite candy: M&M's, Peeps, and candy corn. 

Fact #8 I started writing short stories in fourth grade. 

Fact #9 I'm obsessed with Peter Pan! 💚

Fact #10 I love the Archie comics. 

Fact #11  I was in choir in junior high and high school. 

Fact #12 My best friends: Kortney, Jennifer (aka Cookie), and of course, my big sis Amanda. 💕 





2 comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! 💛🩵

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! 💛💙