Friday, September 22, 2017

Being Happy and Relaxed (Do Not Disturb 😜)





I'm planning to have a relaxing weekend. Today, Daddio made me chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream for breakfast. He also surprised me with some new Halloween solar panel bobbleheads (I like the clicking sound that they make). Simple things make me happy! 

My plan for tomorrow is simple: watching Law & Order: SVU all day. I know that it sounds very lazy but I don't care. I'll go downstairs and watch SVU to my heart's content. 

Sunday is the Holdman family reunion in the park. It'll be so, so, so hot and we'll wake up early but it's going to be fun. 



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...