Wednesday, November 8, 2017

a Disturbing Jester Dream



I had a slightly disturbing dream. In the dream, I went on a road trip with Kortney, Jeff, and Jay and we rented a bus. The good looking bus driver, who was muscular with black hair, hazel eyes, and a mischievous grin, was flirting with me the whole time. We were at an old, abandoned, stone castle for some odd reason. The bus driver was kissing me and was trying to lead up the spiral staircase, practically dragging me by the hand. Instead of his seductive, mischievous grin, I saw an insidious smile. 

My heart pounding and pulling my hand away, I suddenly exclaimed: "Wait!" The moment that I spoke up, he stopped walking. He started shaking violently and making gargling sounds. I turned him around to face me and blood was profusely coming out of his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. I screamed in horror. His heart literally came out of his chest and he regurgitated it out of his throat, making it blob out onto the ground and killing him. I was running past a mirror but instead of seeing my reflection, I saw a blonde jester girl with red eyes and blood all over her. She was wearing a red and black costume and was grinning wickedly at me. (No, it wasn't Harley Quinn, the girl in my dream was more creepy).

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...