Friday, January 19, 2018

Just Another Happy Friday



I had such a happy day. I woke up on a funny note this morning. I had a dream that Shane Dawson tweeted me and followed me on Twitter. Then, he came to visit me and we filmed videos together. After an awesome visit, he invited me to come to L.A. with him and Ryland. I was so happy that I woke up laughing and yelled: "Damn it, I wanted that to be real!" Lol!! 😁

Later after breakfast, Mom and I went to WalMart. I bought a Riverdale Digest comic book and ice cream. (The ice cream is for when my niece comes over on Saturday). Then, as we were leaving Walmart, some kind church people outside gave me a pretty cross and said: "Bless you." It was sort of weird but it was very nice of them. It was just a reminder that there's still good in the world.

Later that evening, I ate Taco Bell then drank a Caramel Macchiato from McDonald's, while I listened to my ipod. Then, I watched Shane's latest video for the week. It was a relaxing, content Friday.



Smooches and think Tink! 💋

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...