Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My February 14th



The video/song by Cimorelli above is hilarious and relatable. ⇧ I love it! 

Y'all know that I despise Valentine's Day! It's not because I'm single (well, it's part of the reason, lol) but it's mostly because I think that it's a completely commercial holiday. Well, instead of being bitter about it, I'm going to celebrate the day my own way. 

I won't say "Happy Valentine's Day", I'll say "Happy Wednesday" today. 
Spend time with my family. 
Have a Pepsi float (vanilla ice cream and Pepsi soda). 
Watch horror movies, watch Tim Burton movies, watch Shane Dawson's conspiracy videos. 


Smooches and think Tink! 💋

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...