Tuesday, February 27, 2018

One More Vote to Save Net Neutrality


The FCC vote to end the Net Neutrality protections that occurred on Dec. 14th can't remain. For some Americans, the internet is more than just entertainment. It's also a learning tool, a way to express themselves, a window to the world, a lifeline, a way to connect with loved ones and customers (for businesses big and small), and way to make new friends around the world. Not all Americans would be able to afford to pay ridiculous fees just to be online. I want an open, fast, and uncensored internet. The internet providers and cable companies say that they won't be doing anything to slow down speed or blocking any content but what's to stop them from doing so without the guidelines that net neutrality provided? Can we really trust them to not be blinded with their own greed? I urge congress to overturn the FFC's decision. 



No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...