Sunday, March 4, 2018

Confessions of a Stalker (a poem)


Confessions of a Stalker  
No, we're not family and we don't run with the same circle of friends 
but I'm constantly checking on you and follow everything that you do. 

You're my obsession, the sweetest medicine. 

No, you don't know my name
but if I'd go a day without hearing your voice, 
I'd go insane. 

I'm your number one fan, your pleading worshiper.
No one else can love you more. 

You're my everything. 

Here I am, 
watching you through your window, 

Waiting.  


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2018 

Poet Notes: This poem is from a fictional stalker's perspective. I got the idea from seeing all of the psychotic stans on Twitter and also, the poem popped in my head after hearing this song by Chloe Adams and Once Monsters (the video below ⇩ ). 

Smooches and think Tink! 

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...