Monday, April 16, 2018

Just a Fun, Random Update



Hi Y'all,

I rewrote the chorus of Kelsea Ballerini's song Peter Pan just for fun. What I came up with fits my personality. 

Ballerini's version: 
You're just a lost boy with your head up in the clouds.
You're just a lost boy never keep your feet on the ground.
You're always gonna fly away just because you know you can,
You're never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland,
You don't understand.
You'll never grow up,
You're never gonna be a man,
Peter Pan.

My version:
I'm just a lost girl with my head up in the clouds.
I'm just a lost girl, never keep my feet on the ground.

I'm always gonna fly away just because I know I can,
I'm never gonna learn there's no such place as Neverland.
I'll never grow up,
Never gonna need a man,
I'm Petra Pan.


I promise that original poetry and stories are coming soon. I just had to rewrite two chapters of my book this past weekend. I had a laptop glitch two Fridays ago. It froze before I could save my work and erased some of my recent work on my book. Yes, I was beyond frustrated that night but hey, shit happens. πŸ’©πŸ˜„ It could have been worse. My entire book could have been erased and I would have been crying in bed right now, lol, but it wasn't (Thank God). It was only recent two chapters that I've been working on. It'll just be more writing, which I don't mind at all. I love writing! Besides, a writer has to pay their dues. πŸ˜€πŸ˜œ

Side note, if you looking for something good to watch on Youtube, watch and share this 3-part video series by Shane Dawson. It's hilarious and very sweet. ⇩⇩ It features Molly Burke, who is blind. Shane's new content is awesome! I'm so damn proud of him!! I also love Molly. She's so cool! She jokes about her blindness like I joke about my CP. I would hang out with her.



 


Anyway, life is great. I'm just writing and rolling right along πŸ˜‰. I love y'all. 

Smooches and Think Tink!

No comments:

World Down Syndrome Day! πŸ’›πŸ©΅

  Happy World Down Syndrome Day! #ILoveSuperCooper Smooches and think Tink! πŸ’›πŸ’™