Friday, May 25, 2018

What Awesome Pictures I Downloaded This Month



I always have random pictures on my computer so I decided to show y'all the awesome pictures I downloaded this month (and no, they won't be all of Shane Dawson, only some lol). Enjoy! ⇩ 


Me wearing my gold Tink necklace, one of my Shane Dawson shirts, and my purple, mirrored sunglasses. I think that I look cool here (I have my moments lol). 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

When you're a Disney gal and also a horror movie gal. 😜😈 (picture from Google search)

I often just google fantasy art for fun. Here's some. ⇩ 





 





Last but certainly not least: Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams 






I hope that you like the pictures. 

Smooches and think Tink! 💋

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...