Tuesday, January 12, 2016

the Demonic Princess

 





The Demonic Princess  

Once upon a time, 
I was your lovely princess and you were my sweet prince,
Always being embraced by your kindness.
Our world was made of fairy-tale kisses, romantic promises, and happiness.
One night, 
While you were away,
playing games so droll,
I was seduced by a clever evil.

Sitting alone by the window,
an alluring voice called out to me to come out and play. 
My curiosity got the best of me.
I wandered out into the darkness of the woods; 
To where an angelic princess shouldn't be.

Before I knew what happened, 
I woke up in Satan's bed, 
In his arms,
being manipulated by his charms.
It was all a trick, a mistake;
But you caught me, 
acting disgracefully. 

I tried explaining, 
I tried pleading for forgiveness; 
But instead of understanding and giving me another chance,
you passed quick judgement and smacked me across the face.
Banning me from the comfort of the palace,
you shouted: "I don't want you anymore, you disgusting adulteress!"
You left me out in the cold because you thought that I was heartless,
But how could you just give up on a love that yourself promised that would last?! 

Now, years had passed, 
being Satan's devoted mistress.
Now, let's see who's really heartless, 
Once you see what I became; 
A demonic princess!

Now, you can see my wicked grin, the butcher knife in my hand.
You're begging, screaming, running.
My innocence within me is now dead.
My eyes that were once an exquisite brown 
are now a hellish red.
My tiara that once looked so elegant and beautiful  
is now rusted and sits askew. 

I catch you and tie you to a chair, 
Then the carving of your chest starts. 
I stab, I slash open into your flesh. 
Blood gushes, 
Blood splatters everywhere. 
You shriek in agony and terror,
and I can't hold back my hysterical laughter.
Once your chest is completely open, 
I slip a hand in. 

Without a single thought, 
I rip out your still beating heart. 
While you're dying, 
you look so pathetic, so helpless. 
Still holding your heart, 
I gleefully say:"So tell me again," 
"Who's heartless?" 
You abandoned me, 
You hurt me, my prince,
And with a final breath, a final heartbeat,
you realize that you just paid the consequence.


(c)Lena Holdman, all rights reserved 2016




She's not just a pretty, pretty princess anymore. Since evil took away her ability to fall in love, she's stronger and her heart will never be broken again!

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...