Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Creepy Fun Question Time: What would You Do If An Evil Mickey Mouse Tried To Eat Your Soul?




I really do love anything Disney but lately, I've been having nightmares about an evil Mickey Mouse. Don't worry, I still love Mickey and all of the characters. I'm only freaked out during the actual nightmares but when I wake up, I laugh it off and go back to loving Disney (the nightmares are probably due to all the Disney CreepyPastas that I've been reading and hearing before bed, lol). 

Question time: What would you do if an evil Mickey Mouse came out of the TV and tried to eat your soul? 

I would quickly build a huge mouse trap. When his whole body is smashed under the trap, I would pour holy water on him and run him and the trap over with my wheelchair a couple of times just make sure that he was dead. 





Disclaimer: I am a big fan of Disney. I own most of the Disney movies. I don't think that it's evil at all. This was just for creepy fun.

Do not read this entry to children!

No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...