Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Shane and All of the Feels

 


If you follow me on twitter, you know that I talk about Shane Dawson a lot (I'm sorry, I'm not sorry lol). Well, I'm going to gush about him a little bit more here tonight. He's usually known for being funny and silly but this week, he uploaded a very moving three-part series about him reconnecting with his dad. I won't go into a full Shane Dawson biography (even though I probably could) but he had a rough childhood and not a great relationship with his dad.

Shane talks about his past, his mom talks about his dad and shows Shane old pictures, and he finally sees his dad at a beach that he went to as a little kid. I'm going to sound like such a fan-girl right now but I don't care. I'm so proud of him. He had the courage to reach out, really get to know his dad, and forgive him. I remember a time when he resented his dad and here he was, hugging and laughing with him. Shane also showed a vulnerable side, which we rarely get to see. When he got emotional, I caught myself getting teary eyed. The utter joy on his face by the end was so touching that I had to stop myself from bawling. I loved these videos so much! Please watch! ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩






Here are some other fans who support Shane.





No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...