Saturday, June 16, 2018

Just Feelin' So Good!



Hi Y'all,

For two days, gifs and mini videos wouldn't work but last night, I FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY OWN! HELL YEAH! I learned how to update the Display driver and everything went back to normal. I was so proud of myself (I celebrate the small victories along with the big) but tonight, I feel good because I spent most of the day watching the Muppet Show (I have 3 seasons on DVD) , and then I had Pepsi, coffee, and Coffee Nut M&Ms! Now, I'm listening to music, practically dancing in my chair ♿🤘🏻 , lol. I'm a weirdo cause I can be!!! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Smooches and think Tink! 


No comments:

Dear Frenemies (a poem)

  Dear Frenemies,  I finally forgive you,  But you no longer have power over me.  I broke the strings, I unlocked the chains.  Unlike Wendy ...